Thursday, October 16, 2014

Thankful Thursday


You won't be happy with more until you're happy with what you've got.
~Viki King

thankful 101614


1. Finished loom knitting a cowl that I've been working on for a bit. It's a smaller gauge loom & it took longer then expected. I really like the weight of it - its so warm.  I want to make another one - longer though, so it will come up over my head.  Projects always in my head.

2. Iced Coffee.... Monday, I literally was going on the day with 4 hours sleep. I wasn't sure how I was going to do it.  Thank goodness we have a McDonalds next door to my work... I made it through the day with even a pep in my step.

3. New yarn!  My aunt got in touch with me about making baby hats for my cousin.  That's all that had to be said - I was at Hobby Lobby 2 hours later.  She didn't want the baby pink & I love these colors - all different combs of them too.  I've been on baby hat craze all weekend.

4. I am loving my P90X3 ... it probably is my favorite program I have done so far. I really liked the T25... this one blows that away. 

5. Youth Kiddos... they always make my Sundays better.  Just talking with them, listening to them, hugging them.  I love these kids.

6. Variety!!! ... I can't believe my grocery store now has different flavors for sparkling water!  This is the same store that only carried 4 cartons of lemon & that's it... I would have to get in the store at the right time to snag those. & now - lots of cases.. in different flavors. I actually hugged Ricky who was standing next to me when I saw it.  Like I won the lottery or something.  #littlethingsinlife

7. Perfect Wedding... I love when a wedding goes so smoothly.  I honestly didn't even feel like I photographed a wedding. I feel like I just hung out with a sweet couple & their family for the day... I'm loving editing the pictures.  Happy just is the word for each picture

What are you thankful for this week?


9 comments:

  1. That cowl is so pretty- and yay for new yarn! It's always so fun buying new supplies for crafting and creating! I love flavored sparkling water too so I understand your excitement over new flavors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that first picture of you - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cowl is so great! And I love the colors for the baby hat. I love that pink isn't the only girl color anymore and blue isn't the only boy color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the baby hats. They are so quick and easy and fun.

    New yarn is always good. My sister called and asked if I wanted some yard. Helloooo? So I will be heading over to her house soon to get the yarn she is giving away. Yay!!

    Pretty cowl. I haven't tried making one of those yet.

    Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am thankful for: coffee, coffee, essential oils, coffee, my sweet husband, I may not have mentioned it but coffee. :) I wish I could knit and be excited about yarn. I am not at all crafty. nope.

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY!!! I am SO glad the wedding went well!!

    Girlfriend, your hair in pic 1 is B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L! And so is that cowl. I need to get back to knitting.

    Love you friend ~~ dawn

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty in your new cowl! I love the colors you picked out!

    ReplyDelete

I am thankful for each comment & like to respond to every one of them....
If you noticed I do not respond to your comments, it is because you are a "no reply" blogger and I am unable too!
How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your Dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a check mark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.**

Social Media World

Come Follow Me