Thursday, March 06, 2008

Youth Update

WOW! I'm still in awe - we had 30 kids last night! 30! THIRTY!!! 3-0!!!! That's just the kids - add the 5 adults - & there were 35 of us stuffed in that room! It was a great sight! We had to pull chairs up, sit on the floor, cram in there - but every eye was watching, every ear was listening. What an incredible sight!

I just wanted to share the video that we showed to them last night. It was so powerful & it just worked perfectly with the message that was given. (Thanks Jennifer for passing it on to us!) And I'll warn you - it will probably get to you also. I think its a message that will make you stop & think no matter what your age is. Think of the people you love, the people you care about - the people you know. Now think about how often you mention the name of Jesus to them.


3 comments:

  1. I can't even describe what a great blessing it was to give this message. It is something that really needs to be emphasized to our youth. Evangelism is a gift that God has "entrusted" to us. (1 Thessalonians 2:4)And we have got to spread the good word to those that are in our lives.

    I'm very proud of all these students and I can't wait to see what else happens in this ministry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I noticed that people have been reading my blog...referred by your blog, so I had to check it out. I am humbled that you have posted a link on your blog to mine. Thank you!

    Your blog is WONDERFUL! I just love this video. Wow!

    Good Bless!

    ReplyDelete

I am thankful for each comment & like to respond to every one of them....
If you noticed I do not respond to your comments, it is because you are a "no reply" blogger and I am unable too!
How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your Dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a check mark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.**

Social Media World

Come Follow Me