Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Nurse Amber


I just want everyone to say a prayer for my friend Amber. Amber is Stephanie's oldest daughter & such a blessing to me. She has been going to school with the hopes of becoming a nurse. When Steph was nearing the end of her earthly life, Amber was waiting on a letter stating she made it into Nursing School. She so badly wanted to let her mom know she was going to make it. The letter never came. Amber's heart was broken. Tell me how awesome our God is - the day before yesterday, she received a letter letting her know that the spot was still open in the nursing program if she wanted it. She contacted the school to let them know of course she wants the spot - but she told me she knows her mom got to Heaven & said, "My daughter is going to Nursing School" - & a spot opened up! The school isn't sure of what happened & why she didnt receive a letter earlier. Heavenly help going on there? HHMMMM.....

So keep Amber in your prayers - she has such a compassionate heart & is going to make a fantastic nurse! I'll be in the front row cheering her on!

3 comments:

I am thankful for each comment & like to respond to every one of them....
If you noticed I do not respond to your comments, it is because you are a "no reply" blogger and I am unable too!
How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your Dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a check mark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.**

Social Media World

Come Follow Me